Microsoft 365 Buyers Guide Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that isn't answered below, feel free to contact us using our live chat in the bottom right corner.
- Do I need a Microsoft 365 account to use SimpleWebsite365?
- Yes, you sign-up and later login to our service with your Microsoft 365 account.
- Do I need a Microsoft 365 admin account?
- Yes, because we read the domains from your account to make configuring your website easier and our billing is integrated with your Microsoft 365 subscription.
- How can I purchase SimpleWebsite365?
- Simply buy a subscription through AppSource (Microsoft's app store). Have a look at our detailled buying guide.
- Why is a public website not included with Microsoft 365?
- There used to be an option, but it was removed a couple of years ago. For more advanced users, there is a new option called Power Pages. SimpleWebsite365 is as the name implies just a simple no-fuss solution for getting a website online quickly.
- Where is my website data stored?
- All our servers and database are in Microsoft's own European data centers. No data is ever sent outside the EU. We also use a privacy aware analytics solution that doesn't use any cookies and hosts all data in Europe.
- Why is there no cookie notice on your website?
- The only cookie stored on your browser is for authentication which is excepted from showing a cookie banner.
- Why is there no cookie notice on my website?
- Do I have to buy my domain through Microsoft 365?
- No. We recommend it for new users as it is the easiest, but you can add a homepage that you bought from a different domain provider to use for SimpleWebsite365.
- Can I trust you?
- We are not only long-time Microsoft developers with many years working in IT security, but we run a number of Microsoft 365 products, like our mail merge plugin for Outlook which has terrific ratings on the Microsoft app store